Four Oaks Farm Ventures, Inc., makers of No Thrush, have introduced a new product – Natural Release® Muscle Wash. An all-natural muscle relaxer made from magnesium oil, arnica and eucalyptus, it works in minutes to reduce inflammation and muscle tension. It contains no menthol or alcohol, has no scent and produces no heat. It can be used on all animals.
There are multiple ways to use Natural Release:
- Spray your horse before a ride.
- Spray any muscle, joint, or ligament that you know is tight or stressed.
- Also spray poll, topline and sacrum, to release any stress for top performance.
- You will see head/neck carriage improve, and you often see a difference in lead changes, cornering, and attitude. Spray the TMJ on any horse that fights the bit.
- Spray after the ride to reduce stress and fatigue.
- Riders report that after application of Natural Release their horse’s movement and flexibility improves dramatically. With split seconds often at stake, that helps!
- The 8 oz. blue spritzer bottle is typically used for indoor use. Use for backs, knees, and small pets.
- Use before and after trailering to quickly ease muscle stress caused by the ride.
- Use for specific injury and layups.
- Spray injury 3-4 times per day.
- By releasing the muscles and reducing inflammation, Natural Release allows the body to exit the “defensive” mode created by injury, and move quickly into “offense.” It often reduces layup periods and speeds recovery.
- Try it on a specific muscle strain--back, neck, shoulder, hips, knees and leg cramps.
- N.R. will begin diminishing the ache within a few minutes. For more chronic problems reapply after 15 minutes, and then every 3-4 hours.
For more information visit nothrushshop.com.